Saturday 3 December 2011

Dental appointment

I had an appointment for a checkup with my dentist yesterday. I had the usual butterflies in the stomach feeling but after a few minutes I decided he was fine and let him have a look at me. sensing my fear he put me completely at ease reminding me that these days  feeling pain on the dentists chair was long since gone. Now true to his word the filling I needed to get passed without incident.It wasn't until I went out to reception to pay that I experienced the real pain. 100 Euros and medical cards not accepted. Now to my mind he had finished a job that I has started,It was a miniature form of a council job,I had made the hole all he had to do was fill it in.
I didn't get the taste of any precious metals in my mouth afterwards either.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment