Sunday 24 July 2011

Change the Apron

Ya we got a fine day in the end for the BBQ. On the way home we stopped off in one of  those roadside garages. I had being here before  last week ,that time I asked for a chicken sandwich  and  noticed the girl in the deli counter had on what once was a white apron but when I was there looked like she had slaughtered a number of chickens that day alone ,The whole front of it was covered in , well I didnt get a close up but lets just say its wasnt white . I was looking at all this from the counter area which was just as well really .I got in to my vechile and ate the sandwich but at the back of my mind was that Apron.
But I got over all that and ate the beast and went home telling myslef that that she proberly was really busy that day and didnt have time to change her Hygiene wear.
When I went in today I simply got diesel and the guy behind the counter had an Apron  it was flithy aswell. Now there was no food involved this time but I couldnt help wonder if it was the same Apron never washed since last week and covered in a weeks chicken matter and whatever elese they do there.I dont know if I can trust these type of places any more and maybe  it be roadside BBQ´S from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment