Tuesday 19 July 2011

I lost a friend to Washing machine disaster

I never really had time for washing machines,I never understood what all those controls and knobs were for.
 But we had a fairly workable relationship down through the years,things remained simple between me and my machine someone once told me that setting the big knob to C and the leaving the temperture anywhere below boiling point would be fine.
Sure shirts changed color some jumpers lost there shape and became twice there size but this never really bothered me so long as they would still fit me in some shape or form. A shirt went from white to sky blue so what I effectively have a new shirt for free,If it came out different colours Great now I had a tie dye number

I recently was in the company of a friend who seemingly had basic knowledge of his washing machine controls like myslef but was not so philosophical as me ,not alone did his shirt change color he himslef appeared to change color when he took it out of the machine becoming what appeared to me to be
A shade of puce.Yes He and his shirt appeared to become the same color.I tried my best to save him with my washing machine philosophy and all that but it was no use .Philiosphy of no sort was gonna save this guy he just wanted his Shirt back .

No comments:

Post a Comment