Sunday 18 September 2011

The scourge of Telemarketers

They ring you at ackward hours of the day trying to sell you stuff you dont need or want  or worse the other sort of cold callers who want to gain access to you pc and empty youre bank account of all its contents.
I was in a good mood this evening when a women rang me telling me I had a problem with my pc and she was calling to help.I told her I will be speaking in English for the first minute then switching to spanish for the second minute afterwhich I will be moving to a two minute stint of Chinese and rounding the whole lot off with a bit of mongolian ,I will then be going into a big oven for a further 3 mins comming out when I have gone golden brown,Dessert will be fresh Indonesian sprinkled with some pidgeon English.She hung up just before dessert I think and I havent had any calls since,but its early days yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment