Tuesday 13 September 2011

When I heard the conversation was heading towards  women problems I knew it was time to step aside and make myslef scarce,but I never expected these  "womens problems" to involve a trip to the ATM and the problems to disappear with the purchase of a new pair of shoes.Following the purchase of these medicinal shoes a miraculous recovery from these "womens problems" ensued.I am having an idea to carry a pair of shoes at all time should I come upon any unfortunates to be suffering from such a malady.I have begun to recognise the symptoms now,a glazed look upon viewing a pair of shoes the more expensive the worse things get, a rant about how good all our lives could be with these shoes ,I have seen some women almost abandon their children durning the onset of this serious malady.I have no solution to this problem except maybe to delibrately set the fire alarm off in the shop by blowing smoke into the  smoke detector in the toilets and shout fire fire at the top of youre voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment